This course is designed for parents, grandparents, laypersons, childcare providers, educators, camp counselors, health/fitness trainers, hospitality workers, security, school personnel and more. Students will receive a Heart saver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card upon successful completion.
Our Certified American Heart Instructor will teach:
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Environmental emergencies actions for bites and stings, and temperature related and poison emergencies
- First Aid Basics including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more
- Injury emergencies including bleeding, wounds, broken bones, sprains and more
- Medical emergencies including actions for choking, breathing problems, allergic reaction, shock and more
- Child CPR and AED
- Infant CPR
- Adult, child and infant choking
PLEASE PICK UP BOOK AT THE ADULT ED OFFICE PRIOR TO THE CLASS
Text fee includes certificate will be emailed to you two weeks after the course.