News & Events
Opening for a P/T English Language Learner Instructor (Biddeford Adult Ed)
Category: Adult Education
Date Posted: 9/4/2018
Location: Biddeford Adult Education
Date of Availability: ASAP
Date Closing: Until Filled
Position Purpose This position is responsible to instruct students learning English as a second language. Position is 28 hours per week.
- Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of the students.
- Assess students according to State and Federal mandates and design instruction to demonstrate student growth.
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and use instructional media and technology as appropriate.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
Additional Duties Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Director.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
Education Education or suitable major
- Successful prior teaching experience preferred.
- Maine Criminal History Record Check Required (CHRC)
Biddeford School Department uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.
by Anne Beaulieu
on September 6, 2018
Read more in: